Getting to Know....Mutts Nutts!!!!
1) 2 Wins, 1 Draw and 4 Losses. Is this what you expected from our Rovers? How do you think we have fared so far?
I think we've played some lovely football at times and i think once a few of the main players start to gel we should start putting some good wins together, obviously the run of games we are currently going through are sure to be the hardest but if we can nick a point here and there which after the Arsenal is more than possible. We are still a bit sloppy at the back at times and this along with not scoring goals is our main problem. Obviously you need to work from the back in order to attack!
2) 4-5-1 seems to be Sam's formation of choice. Do you agree with that? Explain....
Im not keen on this formation, i wanna see goals but with this formation we are not gonna score many really, although Dunny has been given his free role behind the loan striker seems to be bearing some fruits. Its just to me a negative formation as a whole, its like were going to try to ride a point out and hope for the best.
3) It looks like Sam has put faith in some youth stars who might have heaps of potential. Hoillet, Di Santo, and Kalinic are prime examples, with the later costing us the bulk of our transfer budget. What sort of impact will these youngsters have on our side?
Kalinic i feel will improve, he just needs his fitness to improve and to start getting the odd start in order for him to get a few goals, once these come he should start to get his confidence going and then i think we should be in for a treat, i didnt really expect him to have much impact this season so we should be patient with any critism towards him. Hoillet has shown he is gonna be a class player for Rovers, Didnt play as good against Arsenal but what a game against Villa, it really is a shame Di Santo is a Chelsea player.
4) What sort of role do you see Salgado playing in the Rovers outfit?
I`m not sure we need him to be honest but if he was to make any contribution id rather it is in the midfield as the defence are holding their own so to speak, Jacobsen & Givet especially. I`d love him to provide what Tugay did for us but then I`d like to win the lottery and I`m not sure that will happen either.
5) Who will win, who will get relegated, and where will our Rovers finish!
Out of the top 4 I think Chelsea will win it this year, they are looking very good and i don`t see them struggling over time like in previous campaigns, I know you can never write United off but i don`t see them winning again this year. Also its hard to discount Arsenal after yesterdays display but my money is on Chelsea.
As for Relegation its gonna be Portsmouth, Hull & Wolves to go down this year I think and Rovers will finish about 12th
A Great Read!
Now the rest of you, check your inboxes! I have sent some mail out, so be patient, and when its your turn, WATCH OUT!!!
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.