Writer: Mikey Delap
Date:Monday June 11 2007
This is a slapstick look at events unfolding next season, no, none of them are serious but hopefully it'll be fun to read.....
1) After coming on as a sub with 10 minutes left, Stephane Henchoz is replaced in the 83rd minute due to exhaustion.
2) Despite playing a stormer for 60 mins, with a game full of craft and vision, Paul Gallagher is replaced whilst the tired and anonymous Shabani Nonda stays on the pitch.
3) Mark Hughes goes the full season on the touchline without smiling.
4) Chris Samba sustains a concussion ruling him out for a month after whacking into the 'this is Anfield' sign away at Liverpool.
5) Seconds after signing a double your money contract extension, Dave Dunn pulls a hamstring whilst putting the pen back on the desk.
6) After scoring a goal at the Blackburn end, Matty Derbyshire performs the most subdued celebration ever seen. (Just doing the 3 laps round the pitch whilst throwing his arms around like an 8 year old on creatine).
7) During the half time interval Shabani Nonda is ordered to take 5 penalties against Roar the Lion, scoring 1, missing 3 and having one saved brilliantly by the athletic Lion.
8) During the match, Roar is spotted NOT chatting up the stewardesses.
9) Kevin Hitchcock is spotted in the dugout without his arms folded, the caption receives £500,000 from Sky One for the shock footage taken by a season ticket holder in the Jack Walker Stand.
10) Stephen Warnock is revealed in the News of the World as the secret love child of Tugay. And the real reason he has not been selected by Steve McClaren for his England Squads is that Warnock is actually Turkish, making him in eligible.
NOT REGISTERD TO VITAL BLACKBURN? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Register by clicking here.
Date:Monday June 11 2007
Rovers dabble with the last chance saloon (Monday April 21 2014)
Stats: Blackburn Rovers v Yeovil Town (Saturday April 19 2014)
Rovers disappoint again (Friday April 18 2014)
Rovers expecting DJ help (Thursday April 17 2014)
Marshall aiming for early return (Wednesday April 16 2014)
Bowyer not pleased with Rovers lapses (Sunday April 13 2014)
Stats: Sheffield Wednesday v Blackburn Rovers (Saturday April 12 2014)
Millwall set to end Campbell loan (Thursday April 10 2014)
Etuhu facing another spell on the sidelines (Thursday April 10 2014)
Bowyer delighted with Rovers (Wednesday April 9 2014)
|5.||Rye of the Rovers||9|
|LUFC BREAKING Leeds v Nottingham Forest Teams
» Leeds Utd : 21/04/2014 16:16:00
|Blackpool team v Brighton
» Blackpool : 21/04/2014 14:39:00
|Team News: Yeovil vs Huddersfield Town
» Huddersfield : 21/04/2014 14:10:00
|Burnley v Latics - The Team Sheets
» Wigan : 21/04/2014 14:06:00
|QPR v Watford Starting XIs
» Watford : 21/04/2014 14:05:00
|Join Our Burnley v Latics Match Thread
» Wigan : 21/04/2014 13:55:00
|Thorne Happy With Strike
» Derby County : 21/04/2014 12:00:00