Writer: Mikey Delap
Date:Monday June 11 2007
This is a slapstick look at events unfolding next season, no, none of them are serious but hopefully it'll be fun to read.....
1) After coming on as a sub with 10 minutes left, Stephane Henchoz is replaced in the 83rd minute due to exhaustion.
2) Despite playing a stormer for 60 mins, with a game full of craft and vision, Paul Gallagher is replaced whilst the tired and anonymous Shabani Nonda stays on the pitch.
3) Mark Hughes goes the full season on the touchline without smiling.
4) Chris Samba sustains a concussion ruling him out for a month after whacking into the 'this is Anfield' sign away at Liverpool.
5) Seconds after signing a double your money contract extension, Dave Dunn pulls a hamstring whilst putting the pen back on the desk.
6) After scoring a goal at the Blackburn end, Matty Derbyshire performs the most subdued celebration ever seen. (Just doing the 3 laps round the pitch whilst throwing his arms around like an 8 year old on creatine).
7) During the half time interval Shabani Nonda is ordered to take 5 penalties against Roar the Lion, scoring 1, missing 3 and having one saved brilliantly by the athletic Lion.
8) During the match, Roar is spotted NOT chatting up the stewardesses.
9) Kevin Hitchcock is spotted in the dugout without his arms folded, the caption receives £500,000 from Sky One for the shock footage taken by a season ticket holder in the Jack Walker Stand.
10) Stephen Warnock is revealed in the News of the World as the secret love child of Tugay. And the real reason he has not been selected by Steve McClaren for his England Squads is that Warnock is actually Turkish, making him in eligible.
NOT REGISTERD TO VITAL BLACKBURN? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Register by clicking here.
Date:Monday June 11 2007
Alan Judge agrees deal with Rovers (Thursday May 16 2013)
Blackburn agree deal for Chris Taylor (Thursday May 16 2013)
Rovers poised to sign Eastwood (Wednesday May 15 2013)
Rovers looking to add Taylor (Tuesday May 14 2013)
VB Crystal Ball 2012/13 - The Results (Thursday May 9 2013)
The end for Pedersen? (Tuesday May 7 2013)
Thank god that's over (Sunday May 5 2013)
Stats: Birmingham City v Blackburn Rovers (Saturday May 4 2013)
Berg speaks out after compensation win (Monday April 29 2013)
Rhodes happy to stay at Rovers (Monday April 29 2013)
|3.||Rye of the Rovers||34|
|18. Sheff Wed||46||16||10||20||-8||58|
|LUFC Trip to Somerset for Leeds next season
» Leeds Utd : 19/05/2013 20:17:00
|Gobern Signs New Terriers Deal
» Huddersfield : 19/05/2013 12:06:00
|No Novak Deal
» Huddersfield : 19/05/2013 12:04:00
|LUFC Leeds United Transfer Rumours - Week Two
» Leeds Utd : 19/05/2013 10:21:00
|LUFC On This Day - May 19th
» Leeds Utd : 19/05/2013 08:43:00
|Three-Year Deal For Winger
» Charlton : 18/05/2013 19:45:00
|BWFC: Fag-Packet Maths
» Bolton : 18/05/2013 18:22:00