Writer: Mikey Delap
Date:Monday June 11 2007
This is a slapstick look at events unfolding next season, no, none of them are serious but hopefully it'll be fun to read.....
1) After coming on as a sub with 10 minutes left, Stephane Henchoz is replaced in the 83rd minute due to exhaustion.
2) Despite playing a stormer for 60 mins, with a game full of craft and vision, Paul Gallagher is replaced whilst the tired and anonymous Shabani Nonda stays on the pitch.
3) Mark Hughes goes the full season on the touchline without smiling.
4) Chris Samba sustains a concussion ruling him out for a month after whacking into the 'this is Anfield' sign away at Liverpool.
5) Seconds after signing a double your money contract extension, Dave Dunn pulls a hamstring whilst putting the pen back on the desk.
6) After scoring a goal at the Blackburn end, Matty Derbyshire performs the most subdued celebration ever seen. (Just doing the 3 laps round the pitch whilst throwing his arms around like an 8 year old on creatine).
7) During the half time interval Shabani Nonda is ordered to take 5 penalties against Roar the Lion, scoring 1, missing 3 and having one saved brilliantly by the athletic Lion.
8) During the match, Roar is spotted NOT chatting up the stewardesses.
9) Kevin Hitchcock is spotted in the dugout without his arms folded, the caption receives £500,000 from Sky One for the shock footage taken by a season ticket holder in the Jack Walker Stand.
10) Stephen Warnock is revealed in the News of the World as the secret love child of Tugay. And the real reason he has not been selected by Steve McClaren for his England Squads is that Warnock is actually Turkish, making him in eligible.
NOT REGISTERD TO VITAL BLACKBURN? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Register by clicking here.
Date:Monday June 11 2007
Stats: Derby v Blackburn (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Derby County v Blackburn Rovers - Team Line-Ups (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Rovers Preview: Derby (A) (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Ram Raid? (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Team News: Derby County v Blackburn (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Blackburn MotM Against Swansea (Tuesday January 27 2015)
Rovers At Home Again (Monday January 26 2015)
No Rhode To Swansea (Monday January 26 2015)
Cardiff City Trip Rearranged (Monday January 26 2015)
Blackburn Rovers No 3 Tonight In FA Cup Draw (Monday January 26 2015)
|4.||Rye of the Rovers||13|
|9. Sheff Wed||27||9||11||7||-2||38|
|Rampant Millers Get First Win Of 2015
» Rotherham : 27/01/2015 23:24:00
|Bent At The Double
» Derby County : 27/01/2015 23:08:00
» Derby County : 27/01/2015 23:06:00
|Wednesday 0-0 Birmingham City
» Sheff Wed : 27/01/2015 22:25:00
» Blackburn : 27/01/2015 22:03:00