Ince Fed Up With ALL The Bentley Talk!!!
Blackburn Rovers manager Paul Ince has said that he is fed up with all the rumours constantly circulating about David Bentley!!!
And he isn't the only one is he!!!
Ince told the Lancashire Telegraph: "There has been interest in David and why shouldn't there be, because he's a fantastic player.
"But I made my position clear to David when I spoke to him last week.
"He came back for training on Monday and was smiling, and his attitude has been excellent ever since.
"Obviously, it looks as though we are going to have to deal with lots of speculation, because you can't pick up a paper at the moment without seeing David linked with one club or another.
"But I can deal with that, the chairman can deal with that, and, by the looks of things, David Bentley can deal with that too.
"To be honest, I'm already fed up talking about it because David is only one player in our squad."
As Incey says this WON'T stop the rumours, which carry on day after day (as they are today!) but so long as Bentley remains happy(ish) then as many of us keep saying with Rovers in the driving seat (due to the years left on his contract) as unless what we view as an acceptable amount is offered he will stay, and from the sounds of it continue to give his all for Rovers. Maybe Bents could say something on the Official Blackburn Rovers Website, to put all that has previously been said into context, as what he has said so far hasn't really done him any favours.
Meanwhile reports in the newspapers today say that Incey is lining up his first Rovers transfer, something we keep hearing actually but so far none have come off!!!
Ecuador International midfielder Segundo Castillo, who plays for Red Star Belgrade is understood (according to these newspaper reports) to be a £6 million target with Incey eager to tie up a deal??? There is also more talk of a move for Fulham's Northern Ireland International midfielder Steven Davis.
NOT REGISTERED TO VITAL BLACKBURN? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Register by clicking here.