Date:Saturday May 24 2008
Well, you have all been voting and it is fairly unanimous, Sparky needs to sign a midfielder, but what type? Read on...
The recent poll shows that you lot think Rovers need a midfielder and the biggest garnering of votes went to Central Midfield with 39% of the votes, but 22% of you think that we need a creative, attacking midfielder. Nevertheless, the midfield position grabbed a total of 61% of the votes cast, which I have to admit, I was surprised at.
The 'Other' positions were third with 17% of your votes and I'm guessing that Hughes himself has been on the site, voting other so he can push through his move for the Crewe Goalkeeper. Memo to Mark; honestly, we have enough keepers!
The position I felt needed strengthening most was at right back but that, along with central defence, only managed a meagre 9% of the votes each, which surprises me.
Rounding out the voting with a paltry 4% was up front, no surprise there but with Benni off colour last season and the lack of opportunities for Derbyshire, are we too quick to dismiss this position? Hmmmm....
Anyhow, the results in full were..
Central Defence 9%
Right Back 9%
Central Midfield 39%
Attacking Midfield 22%
Don't forget to vote on the new poll, again, done by myself, which is 'Can an unfancied nation 'Do a Greece' and win the Euro's?' Get voting guys and girls!
Do you have an idea for a poll? Submit it by clicking here!
NOT REGISTERED TO VITAL BLACKBURN? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Register by clicking here.
Date:Saturday May 24 2008
Championship POTM February Nomination: Robinson (Thursday March 6 2014)
No Rhodes Confirmation Or Denial (Wednesday March 5 2014)
Keane Heading To Ewood (Wednesday March 5 2014)
Bowyer blasts subpar Rovers (Monday March 3 2014)
Stats: Bolton Wanderers v Blackburn Rovers (Saturday March 1 2014)
Rovers bring in Myers (Friday February 28 2014)
Eastwood extends Rovers stay (Friday February 28 2014)
Henrique leaves Rovers (Friday February 28 2014)
Shaw unhappy with FFP rules (Friday February 28 2014)
Brighton match rearranged (again) (Thursday February 27 2014)
|12. Leeds Utd||32||12||8||12||4||44|
|Cook to wear protective mask
» Bournemouth : 07/03/2014 09:24:00
|Sannino beaten to Manager of the Month award
» Watford : 07/03/2014 09:16:00
|Howe: Blackpool will be a tough encounter
» Bournemouth : 07/03/2014 09:09:00
|Cherries travel to Blackpool
» Bournemouth : 07/03/2014 09:00:00
|Powell Closer To New Deal
» Charlton : 07/03/2014 08:38:00
|LUFC McCormack misses out on monthly award
» Leeds Utd : 07/03/2014 07:25:00
|Yeung Jailed For Six Years In Hong Kong
» Birmingham : 07/03/2014 07:21:00